QsOTW: Questions of the Week
Hey lovelies! This week's blog is all on YOU!
This blog is going to require your comments, so please feel free to click on the link and share! We'll post some of the most interesting ones next week! Be sure to answer the questions yourself and share this blog with someone just like you who'd be happy to play along:
1. Would you prefer to marry a man who had been married before or one who had never been married? Why or why not?
***Answer this question assuming the divorce was friendly, the husband was faithful, and the marriage simply didn't work out - not under any violent/dangerous/deceitful circumstances.***
2. Would it be a deal-breaker if the spouse had several children (two or more) under the age of 16 by more than one woman? Why or why not?
3. If the man had children, would it be important to you to get along with the mother(s) of his children? Why or why not?
4. If the man had a same-sex experience in his past and claimed to be bisexual, would marrying him be a "hard 'no'" for you? Why or why not?
5. If the potential husband made less money than you and always would, would you still consider marrying him?
6. If the two of you practiced different faiths, would that work for you?
7. If the man's family did not approve of you, would you marry him anyway?
I can't wait to hear from you ladies!
I love marriage; don't you?